Through Education, Advocacy, and Community Partnerships, the Utah Housing Coalition is dedicated to building equitable and sustainable communities to ensure all Utahans have a safe and affordable place to live.
Utah Housing Coalition seeks to accomplish its mission through the following activities:
• Advocate at the local, state, and federal level
• Provide outreach and partnership-building among diverse groups
• Organize trainings and capacity building for housing professionals
• Serve as a data and information clearinghouse
• Engage in community education and outreach
• Conduct research and policy analysis