On January 16, 2020, the Opportunity Starts at Home campaign hosted an event at the National Press Club in Washington DC entitled “Broadening the Movement: Housing as a National Priority in 2020.”
- Diane Yentel, President and CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Irma Esparza Diggs, Senior Executive and Director of Federal Advocacy, National League of Cities
- Fatima Goss Graves, President and CEO, National Women’s Law Center
- Sister Donna Markham, President and CEO, Catholic Charities USA
- Dr. Megan Sandel, MD MPH, Principal Investigator with Children’s HealthWatch and Co-Director of the Grow Clinic at Boston Medical Center
- Mike Koprowski, National Director, Opportunity Starts at Home Campaign
To read press release, click here.